I love sharing resources and inspiration. Here is a growing list of quotes, books, links, and other faves that will hopefully make your heart sing.
Much more to come ~ so much good stuff out there to share. Keep checking back!
And in the meantime, sign up for my mailing list for other good thoughts, inspiration, and resources.
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mohandas K. Gandhi
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” -Anais Nin
- “Bless those who challenge us to grow, to stretch, to move beyond the knowable, to come back home to our elemental and essential nature. Bless those who challenge us for they remind us of doors we have closed and doors we have yet to open.’ – Navajo Saying
- “Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should…” – Max Ehrmann
- “Ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Dr. Howard Thurman
- From an interview with Mother Teresa:
Dan Rather: What do you say to God when you pray?
Mother Teresa: I listen.
Dan Rather: Well, what does God say?
Mother Teresa: He listens.
- “Good is towing the line, being behaved, being quiet, being passive, fitting in, being liked, and great is being messy, having a belly, speaking your mind, standing up for what you believe in, fighting for another paradigm, not letting people talk you out of what you know to be true.” – Eve Ensler
Books I Love:
The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
Teachers & Coaches who inspire me: