You’ve got so many good things happening in your life.
You are smart, cool, attractive, and you’re pretty decent at what you do.
People say they can’t believe you’re still single…
But something just isn’t working when it comes to love.
It sucks to admit it, but sometimes you feel lonely.
You wonder if this is some indication of how “successful” you are at life.
You are hopeful and excited to be dating someone wonderful, who could become a life partner and adventure partner.
(You can’t wait for that day!)
You feel like you have so much to offer the right person.
But it’s just not working.
You aren’t quite sure what’s going on, but romantic love seems to evade you.
You feel frustrated and sick of going on crap dates (even if they do make good stories).
I hear you. I’ve been there, too.
And it’s time to try something different.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
You deserve a love that…
- delights you
- feels authentic
- brings you joy and contentment
- provides you freedom
- feels fully expressed and real
- inspires you to live a meaningful life
- is courageous and kind
I’m Solveig Pedersen – Open-Hearted Life, Love, and Leadership Coach & Teacher for big-hearted changemakers and creatives, like you.
My purpose is to co-create a more peaceful and loving world through helping my amazing clients thrive.
I want to help you feel more loved and connected and free, every single day.
I want to help you to feel so in love with your life that you cannot help but attract wonderful people who feel the same.
I believe what Rumi wrote – that “what you seek is seeking you.”
This fall, I’m offering high-level One-to-One (1/1) Life + Love Coaching to support you to:
- identify what you really want (in life + love)
- notice limiting beliefs you might hold
- work through blocks to love you might experience
- feel happier and healthier (in life + love)
- listen to your inner wisdom
- feel more confident and courageous
- communicate your desires
- attract more love to your life
- FEEL MORE LOVE
Let’s figure out how you can feel brilliant and WHOLE.
Your first assignment?
Apply for a FREE Spark Session (valued at $125)– to give you a chance to learn how 1/1 Life + Love Coaching can support you to feel WHOLE.
Fall Enrollment closes Friday, September 23rd.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is coaching & how does it work?
WHOLE Life + Love (1/1) Coaching is a personalized experience in which we meet together to explore where you are now, where you wish to be, and how to get there. 1/1 Coaching typically includes one hour sessions every other week (twice/month) in person, via Skype or phone, as well as ongoing email support.
How long should I work with you?
It depends. Apply for a FREE Spark Session so we can explore together and I can give you a recommendation. Typically, clients work together with me for 3-6 months (and beyond, if they wish).
How much is the investment?
It’s very important that you are ready to commit to coaching. I offer two 1/1 Coaching Packages – one three month and one six month package.
WHOLE Heart Foundation – 3 Months of 1/1 Coaching Package – $675
WHOLE Heart Intensive – 6 Months of 1/1 Coaching Package – $1300
You can also choose Monthly Payments* – $235/month
*I typically ask for clients to commit to at least three months of coaching.
Also, I offer two ongoing scholarship rate coaching spaces for eligible clients. Please mention you’re interested in a scholarship within your application.
What other clients have said about working with me:
- “Coaching has improved my quality of life immensely. I have never felt this level of confidence and mindfulness in the things that I do. I look forward to the doors it has opened for me in my personal and professional lives.” – Kat, Washington
- “Working with Solveig helped guide me through my goals to greater focus & clarity. It gave me the gentle accountability needed to focus on my goals. I’ve only heard of life coaching [before this] but had never done it, so I wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out, and it was great!” – Karen, Alaska
- “Life coaching was a rewarding and positive experience for me. I came to Solveig after a hard breakup and had decisions to make about my next path to take. Solveig did not tell me what to do, rather she empowered me to make my own choices. It was easy to schedule with her, and she would check in with me during the week, which kept me focused on my goals for the week. Signing up for life coaching with Solveig was the best decision I could have made during my difficult life transition.” – Sasha, Alaska
- “Thanks to your coaching, I was able to move through the intense self-doubt and sometimes hopelessness of longterm unemployment, to recognize the dignity and potential I still had, and allow myself to make choices based on my values, not on fear. You helped me create a safe and even joyful container for my own vision, and then to map the practical steps toward starting to build the life I wanted. I am so excited to continue coaching with you! Can’t wait to schedule our next appointment. Thank you for helping me clear away the blocks I was placing in front of my own desire to live within abundance. My life started *feeling* the way I wanted it to even before I had achieved the goals that have come my way. You are amazing at what you do!!!” – Katie, Alaska
- “My sessions with Solveig brought me much needed clarity about who I wanted to be and what I needed to do to get there. She taught me how to set goals effectively. Solveig suggested authors that have truly changed my entire outlook on life in the most beautiful way! And she guided me to my dream school, which I start next week!” – Blaze, Alaska
If the timing feels right, apply for a FREE Spark Session (valued at $125) and we can chat more about how coaching could support you!
Fall Enrollment closes Friday, September 23rd.
I can’t wait to explore One to One (1/1) Life + Love Coaching with you.