Big news, loves! I have four new openings for one-on-one (1:1) clients starting this month!
If you’re wishing to feel more clarity, confidence, or courage in your life right now, let’s chat! (Apply HERE.)
As the seasons change, we often become more aware of what’s working in our lives, and what’s not.
We may find that there are pieces and parts of our lives that we’d like to make even more wonderful.
I work with big-hearted creatives and changemakers (that’s you!) who want to live, love, and lead with open hearts.
Here are the kinds of reasons you might decide to hire me as an Open-Hearted Life, Love, and Leadership Coach:
- Your creativity is buried underneath a 9-5 (or 6 or 7 pm) that’s got you running – and missing out on time to follow your passion.
- You are ready to commit to a project that’s been on the back burner – and you know you need someone on your team to have accountability and strategy sessions to grow your dream with confidence.
- You are a passionate changemaker who is burnt out…and you know you need to make some changes to keep yourself healthy and happy.
- You’re ready to feel more love in your life – and you’re wanting to explore how you can do that in an authentic way (whether you’re single or partnered – through friendships, romance, and self-growth).
- Your business or creative endeavor is starting to *grow* and you recognize you’re going to have to get over those fears and step into more courage in your life.
- You’re in a leadership role and you could use support growing those leadership skills – specifically around how you take care of yourself in the best ways while having a lot of responsibility and how you communicate with others.
Through 1:1 coaching with me, you have personalized support. Clients work with me between 3-6 months minimum – which means you have me on your team to help you find the mindset, strategy, and follow through to make things happen in your life.
So, if you need support with living, loving, and leading with an open heart (in other words – with courage and kindness), I’d love to be on your team.
If you’d like to explore the possibility of coaching more, apply HERE for a free Spark Session with me! Once you fill out an application, I’ll contact you to schedule our 30 minute free call/Skype session to explore how we could work together, how coaching can support you, and if we’re the right match.
Oh – and here’s an example of my coaching clients’ experiences with 1:1 coaching:
“Having Solveig as my life coach has been an amazing experience. Talking with her always gives me new insights into my life, new perspectives regarding my self and new ways to share my authentic soul with the world. I have grown so much with her help, support and guidance. Working with her makes me feel as if I have my own personal cheerleader in this game of life.” – Hope Wallace, hopewallace.com
So if you’re trying to decide if the time is right, check in with yourself. Ask yourself – “Am I cool with living in the status quo? Are things good?” If your answer is YES – that’s beautiful. Enjoy your life, and I love being here alongside you! If your answer is any version of, “Ehhh…I suspect it could be better,” – then consider how personalized coaching might make life even happier, more vibrant, more full of goodness for you.