Feeling rough? Start a gratitude journal. I started one a few weeks ago, and it has made an enormous difference in my perspectives – just taking five minutes each night to write down what you’re grateful for in your life/day…even the little tiny beautiful things.
Gratitude for today:
* surprise visit at work from two lovely women I know
* wine time after work with awesome revolutionary peeps in my life – great conversation
* my green plant that is still alive here on my desk as I type
* Luna, my dog, always and every day
* brilliant brainstorming session today – feeling alive & passionate & ready to make change
Try it…and let me know what you think!